close

 

“You might not understand, but I gave you the best of me, and after you left, nothing was ever the same.” 
― Nicholas SparksThe Best of Me

 

Have read the novel long ago before the movie launched.

其實,早在電影上映之前,就看過這本書了。

 

Ending known for long, made me even more fear to see the show.

早已知道的結局,越會害怕去看視覺化的呈現。

 

When everything's about love; when every story was written by Nicholas Sparks.

當一切都是關於愛;每個故事都是出自Nicholas Sparks 之手

 

The only thing you know, is try to avoid to cry

那麼你能做的唯一事情,就是儘量不要在公眾場合哭出來

 

圖片來源:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/68/The_Best_of_Me_poster.jpg

 

If every event in life meaning something, something must be destiny

如果生命中的每個事件都有意義,那麼這些事件也註定是命運

 

No matter years passed, no matter how changes went 

不論過了多少年,不論發生過多少改變

 

People will never stop love.

人們,從不會停止去愛

 

You did something silly for love; you said something silly for love

你會做一些不常做的事;你會說些不常講的話

 

Later you will aware it was all about love

你才會發覺,原來一切都是愛

 

There's no integrated man born to be, we are all part of another

從未有人生而完整,我們都是別人的一部份

 

“That's why I loved being with you. We could do the simplest things, like toss starfish into the ocean and share a burger and talk and even then I knew that I was fortunate. Because you were the first guy who wasn't constantly trying to impress me. You accepted who you were, but more than that, you accepted me for me. And nothing else mattered-- not my family or your family or anyone else in the world. It was just us.” 
― Nicholas SparksThe Best of Me

 

圖片來源:http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/modal_800/2014/06/best_of_me_trailer_a_l.jpg

 

Just love the way you are, because that's just you, the one loved.

就只是喜歡你,只是因為你是你,深愛的你。

 

Most of the time we are stupid, to avoid how intimate we could be

大多數的時候,我們總是笨拙,因為那樣能掩飾我們的親密

 

Love never hide, nor fight; for it is the only thing that worth

愛從不掩飾,或是爭奪;因為那是唯一的真實

 

 

 

There was a question long ago: "How far would you go for love?"

有個一直存在很久的疑問 : 「為了愛,你能犧牲到何種程度?」

 

Under the name of love, "EVERYTHING"

以愛之名,「任何事」 

 

Because you know it worth.

因為,愛值得。

 

圖片來源:http://cdn4.teen.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/best-of-me-movie-poster-young-2.jpg

 

It's not about "You complete me" anymore

已經不再是 「你使我完整」的年代

 

When you are the BEST of Me

當「你,就是我的完整」的時候。

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    passivehuman 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()