close

 

"If I knew I would lost you at first time, would I choose not to love you?"

如果,我一開始就知道會失去你 ; 那麼,我還會選擇愛你嗎?

 

Compared to "normal" parents, why gay couple willing to raise kids with love doomed to have a heart broken ending?

比起一對所謂的「正常」父母,為何一對充滿著愛與關懷的同志,

卻註定要心碎呢?

 

I was lost.

我感到迷惘

 

Should people have the legally right to take away others' ability to love, just because they are not as ordinary people?

人們,有權利去剝奪其他人愛人的權利,只因為他們「異於常人」嗎?

 

 

People in the film use their power depriving Marco's chances to be loved, under the name of love 

劇中的人們運用各種方式,剝奪馬可被愛的權利,打著愛的名義。

 

And things turned out to be a sad story.

於是,結局是個悲劇。

 

Will they ever thought of them shall be responsible for the life, for taking every opportunity he could be loved more?

他們,可能想過應該要為馬可的人生負責?當他們決定將他從被愛的機會帶離的時候?

 

 

"You may not have seen Marco in person, but if you do..."

你可能從未看過馬可,但你如果見過....

 

Every piece of the story is heartwarming 

故事的每一個細節都讓人感到暖意

 

and every part of the departure is heartbreaking

每一次的分離,也都充滿心碎的聲音

 

If, you have ever put yourself in others' shoes

如果,你也曾設身處地為別人想過

 

Have you ever reckoned the name of equal is never about being normal?

可能想過「平等」之名,不應該只是被侷限在「正常」的虛假之中?

 

The movie didn't get a good ending, 

電影的結局,並不美麗

 

yet it didn't depress the hope in the coming future.

但也並未讓人對未來失去希望

 

We can still make the change,

我們,依舊能夠改變

 

change the reality to the justice

讓現實,能回歸正義

 

By that day, we shall really, be released.

直到那一天,我們才能說,我們真正地解放了。

 

 

-----------------------------

Though I wasn't born wealthy,

雖然我生在不算富有的家庭

 

at least I have parents who do care about me.

但至少,我有著愛著自己的父母

 

Thank you my dearest, for anything you did for me.

謝謝你們,為了我所做的一切。

 

Happy Mother's Day, and happy for coming Father's Day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    passivehuman 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()